Important E-mail for different Classes
Formal E- mail
1. An email to the Director of Bangla Academy thanking for invitation .
2. An email to provide with internet items for the up gradation of the library .
3. A email to be a member of English Language club.
4. An email to the Manager to supply you some books.
5. An email to the chairman of a refief fund society to help the flood-affected people.
6. An email to the Essential Drug Company to supply some essential drugs for your shop.
7. An email to supply you some pieces of furniture.
8. An email to a Travel Agency to book a ticket.
9. An email to supply you some books for your institution.
10. An email to write one literary topics for the Equshey Magazine.
11. An email to supply you some smart phones for your shop.
12. An email to supply you some foods and drinks for your shop.
13. An email to supply you some sports goods for your college.
14. An email to purchase you some fans for your office.
15. An email to purchase some mobile phone for your mobile shop.
16. An email to the admission section of Oxford University asking them about admission procedure for overseas students.
17. An email to the officer in charge of the police station to take steps against ant-social activities of your area.
18. An email to the editor of a national daily requesting him to send you the guidelines and details of the essay writing competition.
19. An email to the manager of a company requesting him/her to provide with Internet facilities of upgrade your college.
20. An email contracting your cousin for getting chance in DMC.
21. An email to the Principal of your college requesting him to issue you a testimonial .
22. An email to supply some computer accessorise for your college.
23. An email to the Principal of your college for setting up a canteen in the college campus.
24. An email to the Mayor of DCC for setting up a children park .
25. An email to the UNO seeking immediate arrangement for vaccination in your locality.
26. An email to the director of Bangladesh Parjatan Corporatin asking for detalis of a tour.
27. An email to the manager of the Travel agency to cancel the ticket booked for you.
28. An email to the Director of the company to give more information about the job.
29. An email to the controller of Examinations of Dhaka Board requesting him to issue you the English version of your SSC and HSC certificates.
30. An email to complain about a new television set.
31. An email to the Ekushey Organization expressing your wish to take part in their essay writing competition.
32. An email to the principal of your college for a transfer certificate.
33. An email to the manager of a bank for knowing the procedure of opening a bank account.
34. An email to the railway booking clerk asking him to reserve a seat for you.
35. An email to your principal asking for leave in advance.
36. An email to your principal setting up a computer club.
37. An email to your principal requesting him for increasing common room facilities.
38. An email to your principal requesting him for increasing library facilities.
39 . An email to the UNO to set up a charitable dispensary.
Informal E- mail
1. An email to your younger brother informing him some important information about debate competition.
2. An email to your friend describing the plan after the HSC examination.
3. An email to Asif congratulating him on brilliant success in the exam.
4. An email to your friend thanking him for invitation.
5. An email to your friend describing him to food and food habits in Bangladesh.
6. An email to your father telling him the progress of your studies.
7. An email to your friend thinking for congratulation on birthday.
8. An email to your friend thanking for new year greeting .
9. An email to your friend thanking for birthday gift.
10. An email to your friend to invite for joining a picnic.
11. An email to your friend telling him about your recent visit to Paharpur.
12. An email to your friend about your aim in life.
13. An email to your friend consoling him at his/her father's death .
14. An email to your friend to know what lessons were taught in the previous classes.
15. An email to your father for sending you some money to buy books.
16. An email to your father that you have done well in your final examination.
17. An email to your friend describing the co-curricular activities of your college.
18. An email to your younger brother advising him to be regular in physical exercise.
19. An email to your friend thanking her for sending a nice gift on your birthday celebration.
20. An email to your pen-friend about Bangladesh her people.
21. An email to your friend describing the prize giving ceremony of your college.
22. An email to your friend congratulating her on her achievement in essay writing competition.
23. An email to your pen-friend telling him about the natural beauty of Bangladesh.
24. An email to your father informing him about your preparation for the examination.
25. An email to your friend asking him to return the book.